Your MBCA Board is pleased to announce that we will be able to host Halloween in our community, with COVID-19 precautions.
HALLOWEEN PARADE – October 31st at 5:30PM
• Children and parents are encouraged to wear their costumes with masks and join in the SOCIALLY DISTANCED parade.
• The Parade starts at 5:30PM at Beverly Blvd Park and ends at Mayfair Park.
• Due to COVID-19 precautions, this year we cannot provide hot dogs and hot chocolate in the park, so parents may want to bring your own drinks and snacks for your children. In the past we’ve noticed that kids really love to play in the park after the parade, so parents having a beverage at hand is a good idea.
• Trick-or-Treating follows the end of the parade.
• Only Trick-or-Treat to homes with front lights on and make sure you are wearing a mask.
TRICK-OR-TREATING AND HANDING OUT CANDY
• Please refer to the AHS Guidelines for Halloween during COVID-19 https://www.alberta.ca/halloween-during-covid19.aspx to safely Trick-or-Treat and creative ways for Handing out Candy.
• For those homes wishing to hand out candy, please follow the AHS guidelines and turn your front lights on so the little ghosts and goblins know you are participating. Of course make sure you maintain your social distance, sanitize your hands often and wear masks.
• For those homes who do not feel comfortable handing out candy this year, please turn off your front lights so you won’t be bothered by little ghosts and goblins. 😊